Say goodbye to your old sweatshirt and hello to our elevated sweatshirt! With a contoured bateau neckline and subtly puffed shoulders, Cora is a modern take on the classic sweatshirt that offers laid-back style with a touch of sophistication.
Looking for an eco-friendly wardrobe staple? Not only is our Cora sweatshirt made from sustainably sourced OEKO-Tex certified fabrics, but it's also locally made in Oakland, California.
From threads to buttons, each material is thoughtfully and ethically-sourced.
Designed and ethically made in locally-owned factories in Oakland, California.
Tailored to fit real womens' bodies and real womens' lifestyles.
• Fit: A generous boxy fit that can be cinched in with the built-in side ties
• Fitted sleeves
• Button front opening. Wear it closed as a dress or unbuttoned as a cardigan.
• Fixed side ties allow you to tie it in front for a fit and flare look, or tie it in the back for an open-front layered look.
• Secret side pockets
• Length: midi-length, hits between the knees and ankles
• Juliana (Caucasian model, brunette) is 5’3″ (35-28-34) and wearing size S
• Lisa (Caucasian model, blond) is wearing size S
• Mary Ann (Asian model, short hair) is wearing size M
• See our Size Guide for sizing info
• Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
• Soft bamboo/cotton stretch jersey knit
• Available in solid vanilla and black colors
• Insanely soft, beautiful drape, wrinkle resistant
• Machine wash
• Locally made in Oakland, California
• Made from soft bamboo/cotton stretch jersey
• Bamboo is highly renewable, water conserving, bio-degradable, and pesticide-free
• Fabric is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, tested and free of harmful substances
• Corozo buttons are made from a naturally harvested and renewable resource
"Elevated and luxuriously soft. This is so much more than a sweatshirt with the thoughtful shoulder, detail and flattering fit...The bamboo fabric is so soft and the color is the perfect golden hue."—Lisa H.shop the look
"As a mom of three, I'm always searching for pieces that are no fuss, look amazingly put together and stand the test of time."—Valerie P.shop the look
"I love wearing my Arva striped #elevatedsweatshirt with my favorite pair of MTHR jeans on weekends. It’s also the perfect outfit for everyday activities. Stripes + jeans = easy, elevated & effortless!"—Bridget B.shop the look
"My Cora sweatshirt is cozy on the inside and stylish on the out. I love the Lacson Ravello brand because it is ethical, local and female owned. Supporting other female entrepreneurs is my love language!"—Ali D.shop the look
"Soft and Chic! The softest sweatshirt ever! Stylish details offers a dressed up look and you'll look so cute at brunch or while running errands!"–Catherine L.shop the look
Spend $100 and qualify for free shipping via standard ground service.
Just send your items back within 14 days for a full refund or store credit.
Pay Your Way
Pay in full or 4 equal installments with ShopPay.
Meet the Designer
Kristina Lacson Mcconnico started Lacson Ravello so she could have the freedom to create a thoughtful and casual aesthetic, to connect with amazing women through fashion, and to build a business that was born out of passion and authenticity.