Know Your Stripes
Stefanie from The Style Safari knows how to wear her stripes, especially when it comes to local and sustainable fashion brands. We were especially excited when she chose to wear our striped Saleya dress in her first fashion video short, alongside our favorite local San Francisco brands Filbert, Cuyana, and Juice Beauty.
Everything worn in the shoot was either made in the U.S.A., using ethical labor processes, and/or made with sustainable materials—even the makeup. We think it’s a great way to start off the summer season. Watch the video and see what this slow fashion movement is all about.
Read and see more on The Style Safari blog.
• Lacson Ravello Saleya Striped Dress #MadeinUSA #bamboo
• Cuyana Poplin Layered Shirtdress #FairTrade
• Filbert The Steiner Canvas Tote in Jet #organiccotton #madeinUSA
• Lily and Laura Handmade bead bracelets #FairTrade
• Juice Beauty Phyto Pigments Satin Lip Creme in Napa
• Juice Beauty Last Looks Creme Blush in Peony
• Juice Beauty Creme Shadow Stick in Cove
• Juice Beauty Phyto Pigments Ultra Natural Mascara in Black
• Smith & Cult Nailpolish in Subnormal