From threads to buttons, each material is thoughtfully and ethically-sourced.
Designed and ethically made in locally-owned factories in Oakland, California.
Get in touch
Tailored to fit real womens' bodies and real womens' lifestyles.
• Fit: A generous boxy fit that can be cinched in with the built-in side ties
• Fitted sleeves
• Button front opening. Wear it closed as a dress or unbuttoned as a cardigan.
• Fixed side ties allow you to tie it in front for a fit and flare look, or tie it in the back for an open-front layered look.
• Secret side pockets
• Length: midi-length, hits between the knees and ankles
• Juliana (Caucasian model, brunette) is 5’3″ (35-28-34) and wearing size S
• Lisa (Caucasian model, blond) is wearing size S
• Mary Ann (Asian model, short hair) is wearing size M
• See our Size Guide for sizing info
• Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
• Soft bamboo/cotton stretch jersey knit
• Available in solid vanilla and black colors
• Insanely soft, beautiful drape, wrinkle resistant
• Machine wash
• Locally made in Oakland, California
• Made from soft bamboo/cotton stretch jersey
• Bamboo is highly renewable, water conserving, bio-degradable, and pesticide-free
• Fabric is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, tested and free of harmful substances
• Corozo buttons are made from a naturally harvested and renewable resource
“I love how I can wear it in different ways depending on the weather and, more importantly, my mood. I’ve worn it as a dress for zoom calls to look put together and still feel comfortable. I’ve also worn it open like a duster sweater paired with overalls or jeans.”—Mary Ann V.SHOP THE LOOK
Spend $100 and qualify for free shipping via standard ground service.
Just send your items back within 14 days for a full refund or store credit.
Pay Your Way
Pay in full or 4 equal installments with ShopPay.
Meet the Designer
Kristina Lacson Mcconnico started Lacson Ravello so she could have the freedom to create a thoughtful and casual aesthetic, to connect with amazing women through fashion, and to build a business that was born out of passion and authenticity.